July weekly update
Dear all investors,
As I'm sure you're aware, this past week has been a tumultuous one to say the least. Thankfully we've found elegant solutions to each issue we faced. With these implementations outlined below, we'll be back on track and fully focused on developing the platform, adding exciting new functionality and a refreshed UI for upcoming marketing campaigns.
Due to unforeseen forces we've decided to take these necessary steps to ensure everyone's security and the continued longevity of our growing project:
1) All exchanges have temporarily been asked to halt deposits and withdrawals.
2) In the next few hours a snapshot will be taken (specific block announcement to follow shortly). So we highly advise against sending any transactions just for the time being.
3) We've completed a new secure base code and we're in the very final stages testing it now.
4) New Altbet wallets will be released along with how to SWAP your "old" abet coins for the "new" code base abet coins (1:1 obviously). A minor inconvenience certainly, but worth it without question. This will ensure we continue on without facing these sorts of issues again.
The benefits of this improved code base chain SWAP:
1) Stable wallet
2) Secure wallets from all known vulnerabilities
3) Refreshed QT design
4) 1:1 SWAP
After this upgrade we're right back on track putting our focus back where it belongs. We'll be releasing an updated development roadmap with dated targets also soon to keep everyone in the loop as things progress. We appreciate all your continued support and we hope you know we're working overtime to create something everyone can be proud of.
Stay tuned // removed //
- Altbet Team